Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Mix An Antiinflammatory With Theraflu
Ive been taking Mucinex (guaifenesin) severe cold and i accidently took it a hour early with my 3rd dose. ill be taken theraflu nighttime later on. is that safe?
I have a severe cold and still breastfeeding my 17 months old som.Is it safe to take theraflu cold night and daytime hot powder drink?
Is there any anti inflammatory medication that is safe to take with citalopram without causing any potential problems?
No: Ssri/snri (anti-depressants) and nsaids all interact with platelets. Aspirin also interacts with platelets and can increase risk of bleeding. Being that your are 25 and if otherwise healthy (normal platelets on a CBC - complete blood count). You should be able to take citalopram with minimal risk. If you have easy bruising, black stools other signs bleeding contact your doctor and stop ssri. ...Read more
How long is is safe to take anti-inflammatory drugs for ongoing
pain and tension in neck and shoulders?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe antiinflammatories and kidney disease
- Safe medications while pregnant theraflu
- Is theraflu safe to take while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to mix prozac guarana?
- Is it safe to mix aspirin and atenolol?
- Is it safe to mix tylenol and ibuprofen?
- Is it safe to mix ibuprofen and vicodin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free