Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Lift Heavy Objects While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can lifting moderate weight objects cause miscarriage? I'm petite, what's the max i can safely lift? Am just 4 weeks pregnant today.
P.G. "Weightlifting": Pregnancy is not the time to compete for the "clean and snatch" weightlifting competition at gold's gym. The pregnancy is subject to any increases in intra-abdominal pressure even though it is generally well protected. If you have to hold your breath to push, pull, or lift something, then it is probably too heavy in pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends how heavy: But in general yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it dangerous to lift heavier weights while pregnant if you are used to exercising with heavier weights (ie curling 40 lbs. Dead lifts with 60 lb)?
My sister Had a missed miscarriage 5 months ago..now she is pregnant 4 weeks.. What things shouldn't she do to be safe? besides lifting heavy things
No difference: Women who are 3 weeks pregnant can live their lives the same way as if they were not pregnant. Most women actually do that, because they don't even know they are becoming pregnant (they are implanting around that time). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for me to lift my other children while pregnant?
- Is it safe to masterbate while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take norco while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use monistat 3 while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take mucinex while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online