Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Have Sex In The First Trimester
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
If u are having no: Problems, ask your OB if it is ok for u as your OB knows your situation. ...Read more
Is it ok to have sex in the first trimester? I'm six weeks along and worried about miscarriage. I have 1 child and no history of miscarriage.
Safe: Yes. As long as you are otherwise ok, it is perfectly safe and does not pose a threat to the baby. ...Read more
Sex: In general, it is safe, unless your doctor suggests otherwise. ...Read more
Yes: Sperm does contain some prostaglandin which is a substance that can stimulated contractions. Sex during pregnancy is usually fine for a normal pregnancy. If there is any risk pre-term labor, bleeding during pregnancy or placenta previa and some other conditions, usually sex is not recommended. ...Read more
Travel/Pregnancy : In general, travel during first trimester is safe. However, I would be mindful to stop and stretch/walk, perhaps at the halfway point, for example. Also consider your personal medical history (for example, past history of blood clots) and always discuss travel plans with your OB-GYN before you travel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It appears to: be safe but call your doctor to get permission to take it because some of the gyn doctors does not like their patient to take any medication without their consent. Beside that you need to be treated for the UTI with medication so it does not progress to kidney infection which could be dangerous for a pregnant woman. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have sex in the third trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex when i am in the third trimester?
- Is it safe to go through security metal detectors in the first trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to do yoga in the first trimester?
- Is it normal to have cramps in the first trimester?
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have wet underwear in the third trimester?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free