Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Have Sex In The First Trimester
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Yes: As long as you are comfortable and it doesn't cause complications such as bleeding or contractions. ...Read more
If u are having no: Problems, ask your OB if it is ok for u as your OB knows your situation. ...Read more
Usually not, but....: It depends on your comfort, how vigorous the activity is, and whether you have interest, rather than feeling you must! ...Read more
Yes: Should be fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes it is safe and whatever position you can get comfortable in! ...Read more
Yes: For the most part, it is safe. However, there are certain things to be mindful of. If your doctor has told you not to have intercourse because of the position of your placenta, ie, placenta previa, then it is not safe. The other thing to be careful about is that sex can stir up contractions, so even though you may be in your third trimester, it can sometimes cause you to go into preterm labor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Go ahead, it's safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is safe if done with your monogamous spouse and if there are no pregnancy complications (such as premature labor). As long as it is comfortable enough for both partners, you can have sex throughout your pregnancy. Some believe that intercourse and orgasms in your third trimester may help prepare the birth canal and cervix for a vaginal birth. It is also important psychologically for you both. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have sex in the third trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex when i am in the third trimester?
- Is safe to masturbate on first trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Having a healthy first trimester
- Is pilates safe during first trimester?
- Is it safe to travel in first trimester of pregnancy?
- Is vibrocil safe for pregnancy first trimester?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online