Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Have Sex In The First Trimester
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
If u are having no: Problems, ask your OB if it is ok for u as your OB knows your situation. ...Read more
Is it ok to have sex in the first trimester? I'm six weeks along and worried about miscarriage. I have 1 child and no history of miscarriage.
Safe: Yes. As long as you are otherwise ok, it is perfectly safe and does not pose a threat to the baby. ...Read more
Sex: In general, it is safe, unless your doctor suggests otherwise. ...Read more
Yes: Sperm does contain some prostaglandin which is a substance that can stimulated contractions. Sex during pregnancy is usually fine for a normal pregnancy. If there is any risk pre-term labor, bleeding during pregnancy or placenta previa and some other conditions, usually sex is not recommended. ...Read more
It appears to: be safe but call your doctor to get permission to take it because some of the gyn doctors does not like their patient to take any medication without their consent. Beside that you need to be treated for the UTI with medication so it does not progress to kidney infection which could be dangerous for a pregnant woman. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unsure: Animal studies show it is safe in first trimester, but human studies are not available. Small doses, as in for IV starts should be safe, but if you can avoid it i would. Without full data i would be cautious. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have sex in third trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex in the third trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex when i am in the third trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is pilates safe during first trimester?
- Is it safe to travel in first trimester of pregnancy?
- Is vibrocil safe for pregnancy first trimester?
- Is it safe to do yoga in the first trimester?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free