Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Have Oral Sex In Pregnancy
A girl gave me a blowjob, then she kissed me, then i gave her oral sex. My penis never touched her vagina and i ejaculated in her mouth. Could she be pregnant? Her period ended last monday.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is oral sex safe durinf prgnancy. I did to my 16 weeks wife who is now worried aftet reading that fetus may die if air pass through vagina. Is it true?
Is oral sex or fingering 100% safe from pregnancy if don't get fingered after he ejaculates? I try to be very cautious? Is this cautious enough?
Yes and no: It's a tricky question. If you are with one trusted partner and it causes no discomfort to you and her and it is consensual on both sides and brings pleasure to both of you, then - yes. If the above are compromised, then it may not be unsafe for you or your partner and may not be nearly as pleasant. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
?don't know: Hiv is just one infection that can be transmitted sexually through body fluids. Hepatitis and herpes for exsample are toher conditions that can be transmitted. Knowing your partner, monogamy, and a full battery of all possible infectious diseases that can be transnitted through oral sex is the only way to say it "safe" to have oral sex. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have oral sex?
- Is it safe have sex during pregnancy safe?
- Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is receiving oral sex safe?
- Is it safe to have oral sex after using ky jelly?
- Is it safe for my boyfriend and i to have sex if i have oral thrush?
- Is it safe to have sex in pregnancy if yes when?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online