Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Have Oral Sex In Pregnancy
A girl gave me a blowjob, then she kissed me, then i gave her oral sex. My penis never touched her vagina and i ejaculated in her mouth. Could she be pregnant? Her period ended last monday.
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is oral sex safe durinf prgnancy. I did to my 16 weeks wife who is now worried aftet reading that fetus may die if air pass through vagina. Is it true?
Is oral sex or fingering 100% safe from pregnancy if don't get fingered after he ejaculates? I try to be very cautious? Is this cautious enough?
Yes and no: It's a tricky question. If you are with one trusted partner and it causes no discomfort to you and her and it is consensual on both sides and brings pleasure to both of you, then - yes. If the above are compromised, then it may not be unsafe for you or your partner and may not be nearly as pleasant. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
?don't know: Hiv is just one infection that can be transmitted sexually through body fluids. Hepatitis and herpes for exsample are toher conditions that can be transmitted. Knowing your partner, monogamy, and a full battery of all possible infectious diseases that can be transnitted through oral sex is the only way to say it "safe" to have oral sex. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have sex in pregnancy if yes when?
- Is it safe for my boyfriend and i to have sex if i have oral thrush?
- Is it safe to have sex in the first trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to have sex in the third trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex in third trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex when i am in the third trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online