Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Have A Wisdom Tooth Extraction If Taking Clonazepam
Klonopin (clonazepam) belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines. They are also referred to as sedative-hypnotics & anxiolytics. These medications are used for a variety of indications to include anxiety, insomnia, muscle spasm, seizure, & alcohol withdrawal. All benzodiazepines including Clonazepam are potentially habit forming. Alcohol should be ...Read more
Carefully: Keep any food out of the socket area. If you lose the blood clot, you will get a dry socket and be in pain for a few weeks. Cut things up very small and chew on other side. Carefully rinse gently after eating. If you think it is a bad idea to do something -- it probably is ! good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ask your surgeon: In most cases yes but without knowing your complete medical history, drug allergies and what other medications you are or might take, we can't give you a blanket yes or no answer. For these types if questions don't rely on internet research or answers. Ask the professionals who actually treat you and are responsible for your well being. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Going for a impacted wisdom tooth extraction but i'm going to be put under general sedation. Is that safe & painless cause i'm very nervous.
Safe procedure: It is normal to be apprehensive for wisdom tooth extractions. Sedation by an or al surgeon is a commonly done procedure and is safe. Make sure you have informed the oral surgeon of all you health conditions and medications. This will help insure that everything will be as safe as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Extremely: The general anesthesia skills required are part of every oral surgeon specialist's training and experience. Be absolutely fully forthcoming with your answers during your pre-surgical work-up, and you should have no problems. If you have concerns, discuss them with your specialist before the day of surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I got my wisdom tooth extraction yesterday, after that i rinse my mouth with water because of the blood, is it safe?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear only one contact lens if i have a lazy eye?
- Is it safe to get a piercing if you have mrsa?
- Is it safe to go into a hot tub if you have sciatica?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe for me to have a colonoscopy if i have an enlarged prostate?
- If i have been treated for wpw is it safe to ride a roller coaster
- If i have a stomach ache and bloody diarrhea is it safe for me to fly tomorrow
- Is it safe to get pregnant if i have a kidney disease?
- Talk to a neurologist online