Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Go To A Concert While Pregnant
No mosh pit: I assume you are worried about the effect of loud sounds. This will be fine during pregnancy. The baby is well protected. I would make sure you are standing or sitting in a safe area. Stand away from crowds who are pushing and getting wild where you might fall or get knocked around. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Yes. Enjoy the concert.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to go to a concert at 6 months pregnant? Carlos vives..He is a latin singer...Just don't want to miss this opportunity but if not its fine
Is it safe to go to a concert at 14 weeks pregnant? I will be sitting towards the back of the arena?
Living Pregnant: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to go to a rock concert at 8 months pregnant? Will the noise harm my baby? We will be sitting- not standing. Thanks!
Of course: During pregnancy it is not only safe but recommended , you need to get your teeth cleaned regularly, low birth weight have been linked to gum disease, go to my website and read about it : http://www.Scdentalimplants.Com/gumdisease/lowbirthweightandprematurebabies.Aspx. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to go on a boat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go on a roller coaster while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go in a hot tub while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use a dildo while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use a vibrating chair while pregnant?
- Getting a sigmoidoscopy while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online