Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Go Through Security Metal Detectors In The First Trimester
Yes: This should be harmless and quite safe. ...Read more
It appears to: be safe but call your doctor to get permission to take it because some of the gyn doctors does not like their patient to take any medication without their consent. Beside that you need to be treated for the UTI with medication so it does not progress to kidney infection which could be dangerous for a pregnant woman. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unsure: Animal studies show it is safe in first trimester, but human studies are not available. Small doses, as in for IV starts should be safe, but if you can avoid it i would. Without full data i would be cautious. ...Read more
Is it safe to bend down during first trimester? Like to pick stuff off the floor and such, I'm about 6 weeks.
No worries: In a normal healthy woman, there are no special activity restrictions during pregnancy. As always in life, do everything in moderation... and use common sense. Common sense and immense patience are two valuable traits to practice, in preparing oneself to be a Mom, or a Dad. Avoid excessive worry, and "don't sweat the small stuff". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is safe to masturbate on first trimester?
- Is pilates safe during first trimester?
- Is it safe to travel in first trimester of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to do yoga in the first trimester?
- Is it safe to get a relaxer in first trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex in the first trimester?
- Is it safe to do abdominal exercises during the first trimester?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free