Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Go Skating While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had a scoliosis surgery back in 2011. Is it safe for me to go ice skating? I won't break my back falling? Or something?
Have fun: Just be careful as anybody would be while ice skating and don't even think of your injured back condition. ...Read more
I have had post concussion syndrome for 2 months want to play rugby can I what about soccer or figure skating when is it safe to play these sports?
No mosh pit: I assume you are worried about the effect of loud sounds. This will be fine during pregnancy. The baby is well protected. I would make sure you are standing or sitting in a safe area. Stand away from crowds who are pushing and getting wild where you might fall or get knocked around. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes. Enjoy the concert.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to go on a boat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go to a concert while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go on water slides while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to go on the bumper cars while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go bowling while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go on a roller coaster while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go in a hot tub while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online