Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Go Skating While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I had a scoliosis surgery back in 2011. Is it safe for me to go ice skating? I won't break my back falling? Or something?
Have fun: Just be careful as anybody would be while ice skating and don't even think of your injured back condition. ...Read more
I have had post concussion syndrome for 2 months want to play rugby can I what about soccer or figure skating when is it safe to play these sports?
No mosh pit: I assume you are worried about the effect of loud sounds. This will be fine during pregnancy. The baby is well protected. I would make sure you are standing or sitting in a safe area. Stand away from crowds who are pushing and getting wild where you might fall or get knocked around. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes. Enjoy the concert.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to go tanning while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go to a chiropractor while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go bowling while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to go on a boat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go mountain biking while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go in a hot tub while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go on a roller coaster while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online