Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Go On A Roller Coaster While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm going to thorpe park , and I have a pulse between 100-125, would it still be safe for me to go on a roller coaster?
Treat your heartrate: I would not let you go anywhere untill your hart rate is controlled. Not even for a bus ride :) you have graves disease, your fast heart rate is likely related to the thyroid disease. See your doctor and lket him take care of you first. After you can go and enjoy the ride. ...Read more
Is it safe to go on a small roller coaster (space mountain) at five weeks pregnant since the fetus is so small and the placenta hasn't yet formed?
Is it safe to ride at a water park at 8 weeks pregnant ? ....what about a roller coaster ? ...I know it sounds foolish but I'm curious
Maybe not...: You should avoid any water activity where high speed water would be directed into the vagina because it can enter the uterus under pressure. This would be water-skiing, long water slides, cannon balls, etc. Swimming is ok. Roller Coasters are not recommended. Most amusement parks will have a sign at the ride that advises pregnant women not to go on certain rides due to high g forces. ...Read more
Possibly.: Roller coasters by their very nature are fast, and move violently placing high levels of stress on the muscles and joints of the body. If you have significant degenerative disease riding a roller coaster could cause damage and lead to sore, painful back. Recommend that you speak with your physician and if needed seek out a evaluation from an orthopedic surgeon to see what their opinion is. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to go on a boat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go to a concert while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go on water slides while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to go in a hot tub while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go to a chiropractor while pregnant?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online