Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Go On A Roller Coaster While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Adderall: I know of no specific contraindication.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ask your: Surgeon!Get a more detailed answer ›
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes yse yes: Asking for trouble, little one trutsts you so protect both of you, god forbids in an accident its a direct traumaand total control loss. ...Read more
No: Not even remotely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to go on a roller coaster while pregnant? If I take precautions such as possibly putting something soft against my abdomen will that help?
No mosh pit: I assume you are worried about the effect of loud sounds. This will be fine during pregnancy. The baby is well protected. I would make sure you are standing or sitting in a safe area. Stand away from crowds who are pushing and getting wild where you might fall or get knocked around. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes and no: You won't hurt the pregnancy by the bumpiness of the road, but most doctors would recommend not riding motorcycles at all in pregnancy as a fall or crash could hurt you and the baby. Same reason recommend staying off horses. Most of the time you'd be fine, but why take that chance? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it ok at 8 weeks pregnant to go on a roller coaster (they will suitable for 3 year olds) so it won't be anything that goes upside down.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i go on roller coasters when pregnant?
- Can i ride a roller coaster while pregnant?
- Can you ride a roller coaster while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe for people with scoliosis to ride roller coasters?
- Is it safe to use derma roller while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go tanning while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go to a chiropractor while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online