Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Go Into A Hot Tub If You Have Sciatica
Low back pain is pain that occurs in the back above the buttock area and below the ribs. Low back pain can be sharp, dull, intermittent or constant. Pain can be at rest or associated with activity. Back pain can also be accompanied with pain that shoots or radiates down into the lower extremities or legs which is frequently ...Read more
I have svt. Is it safe to go in a hot tub or jacuzzi? The temperature is usually 105-120 degrees. H s-s
Could a hot tub tanning booth be safer using water to diffract, and control steadiness of uv absorption?
Is it safe to get in a hot tub for short increments of time in the very beginning of the third trimester?
Yes: Some women find that a hot tub will help them get through the discomforts of the 3rd trimester. Be sure to drink lots of cool water and not to stay in for more than 10 minutes at a time. Water temperature below 104 will decrease risk of low blood pressure causing a woman to feel faint or pass out. ...Read more
I'd never suggest it: While i applaud you efforts to share things that help you relax, i would never recommend a hot tub for an infant.If a kid is old enough to converse with you they can tell u they are dizzy or having other early sighs of over heating. Though they might seem to enjoy the activity, they don't understand or appreciate it the way you do but their greater surface area/ body mass makes them more at risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to go in a hot tub while pregnant?
- Is a hot tub good for you?
- Does it mean you have asthma if it is harder to breathe in a hot tub?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women go in the hot tub?
- Is it ok to go in a hot tub in the 2nd trimester?
- Is it safe to use a hot tub while pregnant?
- Could having sex in a hot tub prevent pregnancy
- Talk to a neurologist online