Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Go Into A Hot Tub If You Have Sciatica
Low back pain is pain that occurs in the back above the buttock area and below the ribs. Low back pain can be sharp, dull, intermittent or constant. Pain can be at rest or associated with activity. Back pain can also be accompanied with pain that shoots or radiates down into the lower extremities or legs which is frequently ...Read more
I have svt. Is it safe to go in a hot tub or jacuzzi? The temperature is usually 105-120 degrees. H s-s
Salt Water: Epsom salt is great.Get a more detailed answer ›
Could a hot tub tanning booth be safer using water to diffract, and control steadiness of uv absorption?
Is it safe to get in a hot tub for short increments of time in the very beginning of the third trimester?
Yes: Some women find that a hot tub will help them get through the discomforts of the 3rd trimester. Be sure to drink lots of cool water and not to stay in for more than 10 minutes at a time. Water temperature below 104 will decrease risk of low blood pressure causing a woman to feel faint or pass out. ...Read more
It's relaxing: Helps with minor muscle strains- i think it's good! ...Read more
My 3yo goes back n forth from the pool to the hot tub. I don't let him stay in hot tub for more than a couple minutes at a time. Is this o.K?
Under supervision: I would be more concerned about an accident than the water temperature. Make sure that the child is supervised at all times. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does it mean you have asthma if it is harder to breathe in a hot tub?
- Is it bad to masturbate with hot tub jets if you are a woman?
- Is it safe to get a piercing if you have mrsa?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to masturbate if you have a risk of preemie?
- Is it safe to get a tattoo if you have had hepatitis?
- Is it unadvisable to go out into below freezing weather if you have copd?
- Is it safe to go in a hot tub while pregnant?
- Talk to a neurologist online