Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Give Children Benadryl To Sleep
Is it safe to take 10 mg melatonin and 50 mg diphenhydramine HCl an hour before bed almost every night? I have trouble getting to sleep most nights.
Yes if used seldomly: Plain Benadryl is safe to use in children to treat allergy symptoms such as hives or other itchy rashes, itchy / watery eyes, and itchy / sneezy / runny noses. Benadryl makes most kids drowsy, so it is safe for occasional use as a sleep aid, such as when cold symptoms prevent one from falling asleep. Children should not need sleep aids on a regular basis, unless prescribed by a pediatrician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to give my 16 month old(who weighs 19lbs) children's Claritin instead of Benadryl for allergies?
My 4 year old has strep throat and has been on amoxicillin for 6 days. Today she has a very sniffly nose, is it safe to give her children's Benadryl?
My granddaughters take melatonin 3mg or Benadryl 50mg for sleep each night. Is this safe. They are 10 and 12 years old.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for children to sleep by themselves at the age of 4yo?
- Is it safe to use benadryl as a sleep aid?
- Is it safe to give a child melatonin for sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take 2 benadryl?
- Is it ok for children to sleep right after eating?
- Is it ok to give a 16 month old childrens advil?
- Is it safe to give colimex drops to infants daily?
- Talk to a pediatrician online