Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get The Hpv Vaccine If You Have Hpv
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
As a 33 year old sexually active male, is it safe for me to get the HPV vaccine? (i understand it won't be covered by insurance)
Can I still request to get the HPV vaccine after age 26? I don't see how it would suddenly not work after age 26
Yes,but: You may actually benefit from the vaccine at any age beyond childhood.However, the 20+years it took to develop the vaccine and the rigorous standards it had to meet before approval meant a significant development cost goes into each dose. Many insurance carriers will only cover the cost if given during the specified ages that are part of the fda approval ( up to 26). Check before you ask for it. ...Read more
Would like to know if it's necessary for me to get the HPV vaccine before going out of the country?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get the hpv virus even if you are not sexually active?
- Is it safe to get a piercing if you have mrsa?
- Is it safe to get a tattoo if you have an ear infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have hpv and get the vaccine?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- If i have spinal stenosis is it safe to get pregnant
- Is it safe to go into a hot tub if you have sciatica?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free