Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get Pedicure During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: Depends on the reason. We try to avoid exposing the fetus to xrays if at all possible especially during early pregnancy. If it is absolutely needed to treat an emergency it can be done and a lead shield will be used to cover the abdomen. Consult your md before having and xrays. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably: The bleaching material really does not enter your system. However, g-d forbid you have a problem with your pregnancy or baby you probably will never forgive yourself. I would recommend waiting until after you deliver the baby to concern yourself with cosmetic treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get pedicure at a nail salon during pregnancy?
- Pedicures during pregnancy
- Is it safe to get pedicure at the nail salon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get a massage during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a manicure during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get acrylic nails during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get frequent ultrasounds during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online