Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get Pedicure During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: Depends on the reason. We try to avoid exposing the fetus to xrays if at all possible especially during early pregnancy. If it is absolutely needed to treat an emergency it can be done and a lead shield will be used to cover the abdomen. Consult your md before having and xrays. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get pedicure at a nail salon during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get vitamin b12 shots during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a bikini wax during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get a manicure during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get acrylic nails during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a massage during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a tattoo during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online