Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get Acrylic Nails During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
During pregnancy - Is it safe to treat a a nail fungus with a cotton ball soaked with 3% hydrogen peroxide?
Absolutely: There is no danger to using topical hydrogen peroxide on your nails during pregnancy. Whether it will be effective in treating the nail fungus is another question. Unless severe, it is probably better to defer treatment of your toenail fungus until after your pregnancy, and then try more effective treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get pedicure at a nail salon during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get vitamin b12 shots during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a bikini wax during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get a manicure during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get pedicure during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a massage during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a tattoo during pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online