Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get Acrylic Nails During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Yes, you can get manicures during pregnancy. The hand massages feel great. Choose a polish that is free of chemicals like toluene, formaldehyde and dbp. Make sure the instruments are sterilized so you don't get an infection. Be careful of artificial nails and fills as the small particles can become airborne, wear a mask if you are having this service. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably: The bleaching material really does not enter your system. However, g-d forbid you have a problem with your pregnancy or baby you probably will never forgive yourself. I would recommend waiting until after you deliver the baby to concern yourself with cosmetic treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There is no reason for concern.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe acrylic nails pregnancy
- Safe acrylic nails
- Is it safe to get pedicure at a nail salon during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get a fungus wearing acrylic nails?
- Acrylic nails
- Is it safe to use nail polish during pregnancy?
- Is nail polish remover safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free