Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the reason. We try to avoid exposing the fetus to xrays if at all possible especially during early pregnancy. If it is absolutely needed to treat an emergency it can be done and a lead shield will be used to cover the abdomen. Consult your md before having and xrays. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to get allergy shots if planning on becoming pregnant or already pregnant? Are there any allergy meds safe during pregnancy?
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get a tattoo in pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a massage during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get pedicure during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tattoos during early pregnancy
- Tattoos that stretch during pregnancy
- Avoid tattoos during pregnancy
- Eyebrows tattooed during pregnancy
- Talk to a dermatologist online