Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the reason. We try to avoid exposing the fetus to xrays if at all possible especially during early pregnancy. If it is absolutely needed to treat an emergency it can be done and a lead shield will be used to cover the abdomen. Consult your md before having and xrays. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get a bikini wax during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a manicure during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get pedicure at a nail salon during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get a tattoo in pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get vitamin b12 shots during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a tattoo on arms or chest after double mastectomy?
- Is it safe to do a brazilian wax during pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online