Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get A Hair Relaxer While I Am Pregnant
Yes: It is safe for the pregnancy as long as you have it done in a well ventilated area. But using chemical products in pregnancy can damage your hair more than if not pregnant. Having said that, many women have used these products safely without any significant hair damage. The baby will be happy you look so good momma, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I just found out i'm pregnant! I have a hair appointment saturday to get my hair highlighted. Is it safe to get my hair done?
Is it safe to get your hair dyed by a professional at 18 weeks pregnant? If so is there types not to use or should wear a mask or something?
Most consider it ok: Most consider hair dye safe as studies have not shown it to be dangerous. This questions has been asked many times on healthtap . When you type in the question on healthtap you will see many other answers on this topic. ...Read more
Yes: Uh, how big is this hair dryer? ...Read more
After treatment with diode laser (for hair removal )by how much it is considered safe for me to get pregnant ?
Can't be sure what..: Because roaccutane's ingredient has been reported to cause hair loss or other hair problems in a few people using the medication, one can't be sure what will happen if one uses a hair relaxer product. Maybe nothing unusual will happen, but can't be sure about it. So, it becomes a "risk/benefit" question... And the choice is up to the patient. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get my hair died while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to get a spray tan while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to get a relaxer while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting a sigmoidoscopy while pregnant
- Is it safe to get a mud bath while pregnant?
- Is it safe to get pregnant if i have a kidney disease?
- Is it safe for me to hold my arms over my head while i am pregnant?
- Talk to a hair restoration specialist online for free