Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get A Hair Relaxer While I Am Pregnant
Yes: It is safe for the pregnancy as long as you have it done in a well ventilated area. But using chemical products in pregnancy can damage your hair more than if not pregnant. Having said that, many women have used these products safely without any significant hair damage. The baby will be happy you look so good momma, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: As long as you are in a well ventilated room. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Uh, how big is this hair dryer? ...Read more
I just found out i'm pregnant! I have a hair appointment saturday to get my hair highlighted. Is it safe to get my hair done?
After treatment with diode laser (for hair removal )by how much it is considered safe for me to get pregnant ?
See 1 more doctor answer
To be on the safe side I have been sleeping with listernine in my hair trying to prevent my self from getting it im pregnant is that ok?
I'm lost here.: Listerine in your hair to prevent from getting what? Please clarify and re-ask. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get my hair died while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to get a spray tan while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to use a vibrator while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to get a relaxer while pregnant?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Getting a sigmoidoscopy while pregnant
- Is it safe to get a mud bath while pregnant?
- Is it safe to get pregnant if i have a kidney disease?
- Talk to a hair restoration specialist online for free