Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get A Bikini Wax During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Long enough...: ...For the wax to adhere to the hair shafts - which isn't very long - but the longer it is, the more hairs will be removed. Yes, it is safe to do repeatedly - but if you have a lot of hair and expect to be doing it frequently, consider going to a dermatologist (not a spa!) for laser hair removal, which is more or less permanent, and cheaper in the long run. ...Read more
What to do if I got a bikini wax for the first time, but I was wondering how painful it is on a scale of 1 to 10. will I get a rash?
Probably: But not necessarily. Would strongly advise against it. ...Read more
Bikini Wax: Bikini waxing is hair removal below the belly button and in the bikini area. A standard bikini wax incorporates the following steps: first the waxing area is cleaned and talcum powder is applied to the skin. Warm wax is then applied to the area. Thin strips of cloth are pbikini laced on top of the wax. As the wax cools, the strips are ripped away from the skin in a fast manner. Stray hairs tweezed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to do a brazilian wax during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a manicure during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get pedicure at a nail salon during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get a tattoo during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get vitamin b12 shots during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use a vibrator during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get frequent ultrasounds during pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online