Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Get A Bikini Wax During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Long enough...: ...For the wax to adhere to the hair shafts - which isn't very long - but the longer it is, the more hairs will be removed. Yes, it is safe to do repeatedly - but if you have a lot of hair and expect to be doing it frequently, consider going to a dermatologist (not a spa!) for laser hair removal, which is more or less permanent, and cheaper in the long run. ...Read more
What to do if I got a bikini wax for the first time, but I was wondering how painful it is on a scale of 1 to 10. will I get a rash?
Traumeel: Consider smoothing on traumeel ( a product made from herbals - comes from germany where herbs are used as medicines.). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to do a brazilian wax during pregnancy?
- Can you get a bikini wax when pregnant?
- Bikini wax
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get a massage during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get pedicure during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get a manicure during pregnancy?
- How to get rid of red bumps in the bikini area after waxing?
- Talk to a dermatologist online