Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Gargle With Listerine While You Have The Hiccups
A hiccup is an unintentional movement (spasm) of the diaphragm, the muscle at the base of the lungs. The spasm is followed by quick closing of the vocal cords, which produces a distinctive sound. Hiccups often start for no apparent reason and usually disappear after a few minutes. Rarely, hiccups can last for days, weeks, or months. Hiccups are common and normal ...Read more
Is listerine absorbed in blood if i gargle because of a sore throat ? So, is it safe to gargle with listerine if i'm on zoloft, strattera, (atomoxetine) omega3 ?
When I get up in the morning and lean my head back and gargle with listerine, I spit out a brownish flem, does this mean i'm infected.?
Coffee drinker?: It's fairly normal for a bit of mucous (phlegm) to accumulate deep in the throat during the night. If you're a coffee drinker and like to consume your morning cup of joe prior to your listerine, it can 'stain' that brown. The heat from the coffee can loosen it up making it easier to come up when you gargle, but it'll still be brown. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 16 weeks pregnant. I have been using listerine as part of my oral care routine. Is this safe since it is alcohol based?
In what order should I perform: brushing of teeth, rinsing/gargling with salt water, and use of listerine?
Instead of using listerine due to its alcohol content, is it safe to rinse/clean the mouth with salt? Thanks a lot!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gargle with listerine for sore throat
- Is it safe to masturbate while you have dermatitis?
- Is it safe to get pregnant while you have a slip disc?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Listerine bad for you
- Is it safe to have caffeine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to have a colposcopy while pregnant?
- Is it safe to have sex while pregnant?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free