Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Eat Peanut Butter While Pregnant
Guidelines from reputable health agencies suggest some steps parents can take to reduce their child's chances of having food and other allergies, although there are no guarantees of success. If either or both parents have a personal or family history of allergy, for example, asthma, eczema, hay fever, perennial allergic rhinitis (allergy to animals, dust mites, or molds) the following is recommended: * Avoid common allergenic foods, in particular peanuts and tree nuts, during pregnancy and while nursing -- peanut protein, as well as components of cow's milk, eggs, and wheat, are ...Read more
I love pistachios. Should I limit them during my pregnancy? I can eat a cup at a time (shelled.) How about peanuts and peanut butter? Currently 128 pd
Shells? : Peanut shells are not meant to be eaten regardless of whether or not you are pregnant. Crack the shell and enjoy the delicious nut inside. Then throw the shell away. ...Read more
Told I should stop eating peanuts/peanut butter while pregnant to avoid nut allergy in baby, what about almond butter and other nuts. Are they ok?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat peanut butter during pregnancy?
- Can you eat peanut butter while breastfeeding?
- How to eat almond butter while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat shrimp while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat shellfish while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat turkey while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online