Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Eat Nitrates While Pregnant
If you have to ask -: Nitrates - typically found in higher concentration in some drinking water and in cured meat products such as hot dogs and sausage - and not to be confused with nitro-related medications - are a health risk. And so definitely not recommended in pregnancy. Eat a wide variety of foods while pregnant including lots of fruits and vegetables - and keep on eating that way even when you're not pregnant! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
5 weeks pregnant. Water has high level of nitrate in it. Haven't had any water since i found out. Is it still safe to drink?
Botteled water? : One sultion is to drink bottled water. In today's world bottled water ia avialable anywhere. You can check with your local city water department and confirm with them that the tap water is safe for intake. I suspect that if nitrate elves were at a dangerous level you would receive a warning for your local health department. ...Read more
I have a yeast infection and took a miconazole nitrate 2% (one day) treatement, I am trying to get pregant, is it safe, how long do I need to wait?
No: It has not been shown to interfere. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fish that is safe to eat while pregnant
- What is safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat shrimp while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat turkey while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat hamburgers while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat fish while pregnant?
- Eating candy while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online