Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Eat Exceptionally Spicy Foods While I Am Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it safe to eat left overs when pregnant or food thats been left out for a few hours after being cooked fresh?
Of course....: People have been getting pregnant ant successfully delivering healthy babies long before foods specifically marketed as "organic" we're popular. You need a balanced diet with caloric intake adequate to nourish you and your child. Follow the advice of your OB regarding diet, calories and multivitamin/supplements. Preparing your meals at home, with the occasional meals out is just fine. Congrats! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Recommended: It is actually recommended.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat spicy food while pregnant?
- Should i eat spicy food while pregnant
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat spicy food?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you eat spicy foods while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods while pregnant?
- Can i eat spicy food while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to eat a lot of salty foods while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online