Doctor insights on:
Eating Candy While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
My friend from germany sent me a lakritz, i love that candies, is it safe to eat them during pregnancy?
I'm 13 weeks pregnant & had some soft peppermint puff candies not knowing pregnant women are supposed to have peppermint oil what damage have i caused?
Call your OB: But if u were my pt i would tell u not to worry if just had a few. ...Read more
Of coarse, why not?: It's a great and healthy dish, but felafel is better (only if the pita bread is fresh). Enjoy and congratulations! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat foods with msg while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat acai berries while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat bananas while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat crab meat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat feta cheese while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat honey while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat a lot of salty foods while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online