Doctor insights on:
Eating Candy While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
My friend from germany sent me a lakritz, i love that candies, is it safe to eat them during pregnancy?
I'm 13 weeks pregnant & had some soft peppermint puff candies not knowing pregnant women are supposed to have peppermint oil what damage have i caused?
Call your OB: But if u were my pt i would tell u not to worry if just had a few. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fish that is safe to eat while pregnant
- What is safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat shrimp while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat turkey while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat hamburgers while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat fish while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat nitrates while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online