Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Eat A Lot Of Salty Foods While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
My BP is staying around 138/93. I don't eat a lot of salty foods and I drink plenty of water. Should I see my dr?
Yes: Your systolic is in the higher range of normal and the diastolic is above the recommended level. Hypertension is diagnosed by measuring the blood pressure in 3 separate settings by a health professional. I agree with your instinct to have your blood pressure checked by your doctor to ensure that you either have normal BP or need medications ...Read more
Shells? : Peanut shells are not meant to be eaten regardless of whether or not you are pregnant. Crack the shell and enjoy the delicious nut inside. Then throw the shell away. ...Read more
Is it safe to eat left overs when pregnant or food thats been left out for a few hours after being cooked fresh?
Recommended: It is actually recommended.Get a more detailed answer ›
Of course....: People have been getting pregnant ant successfully delivering healthy babies long before foods specifically marketed as "organic" we're popular. You need a balanced diet with caloric intake adequate to nourish you and your child. Follow the advice of your OB regarding diet, calories and multivitamin/supplements. Preparing your meals at home, with the occasional meals out is just fine. Congrats! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat foods with msg while pregnant?
- Is it safe to have a glass of wine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat exceptionally spicy foods while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat spicy food while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use a dildo while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go on a boat while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online