Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Eat A Lot Of Salty Foods While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
My BP is staying around 138/93. I don't eat a lot of salty foods and I drink plenty of water. Should I see my dr?
Yes: Your systolic is in the higher range of normal and the diastolic is above the recommended level. Hypertension is diagnosed by measuring the blood pressure in 3 separate settings by a health professional. I agree with your instinct to have your blood pressure checked by your doctor to ensure that you either have normal BP or need medications ...Read more
Shells? : Peanut shells are not meant to be eaten regardless of whether or not you are pregnant. Crack the shell and enjoy the delicious nut inside. Then throw the shell away. ...Read more
Is it safe to eat left overs when pregnant or food thats been left out for a few hours after being cooked fresh?
Of course....: People have been getting pregnant ant successfully delivering healthy babies long before foods specifically marketed as "organic" we're popular. You need a balanced diet with caloric intake adequate to nourish you and your child. Follow the advice of your OB regarding diet, calories and multivitamin/supplements. Preparing your meals at home, with the occasional meals out is just fine. Congrats! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Recommended: It is actually recommended.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat spicy food while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat foods with msg while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat exceptionally spicy foods while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat shrimp while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat shellfish while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat turkey while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online