Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Dump Peroxide In The Ear Canal
Bump found in ear canal (near the outside) while q tipping my ears this morning. Hurts when pushed on stung when peroxide applied to it. What is it?
My right ear sounds like it has water in it. Will a peroxide rinse of the ear canal help "dry it out"?
My 3 year old is on her 2nd set of pe tubes (t&a removed).Left tube is in the ear canal & is infectioned.Is it recommended/safe to replace this tube?
Itchy tender ear canal. Hydrogen peroxide burns it. Have this problem often, but worse this time. Never use cotton swabs or swim. How do I fix this?
See your doctor : To find out why your ear canal is swollen. If infected, antibiotics will help. Steroids are commonly added to the antibiotic ear drops to help decreased the swelling faster. If there is a foreign body, it needs t be removed. Keep it dry until you see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hydrogen peroxide safe for ears
- Is peroxide safe for your ears?
- Is it safe to clean ears with peroxide?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use hydrogen peroxide in ears?
- Is it safe to use peroxide in your ear?
- Is it safe to put peroxide in my ear?
- Is it safe to clean ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free