Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Drink Hot Water While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
Hot tap water: http://www.berkeleywellness.com/healthy-eating/food-safety/article/hot-tap-water-safe-drink http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/lead/tips/water.htm Apparently there may be lead in the pipes ( not banned till 1986) and more likely to leach with hot water. So use cold water , heat in micorwave ...Read more
Is it safe to drink hot water for heartburn and indigestion or use hot water bottle on tummy during 1st trimester?
Not unless dirty.: No problem with doing this, if the water is safe for drinking. Why do you think it might be bad? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use a hot water bottle while pregnant?
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to drink hot water?
- Can i drink hot water while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drinking hot water while pregnant is it good for the baby
- Is it safe to drink vitamin water while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink cold water while you pregnant?
- Safe to drink cold water while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online