Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Drink Hot Water While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol but nothing's helping. ?
Is it safe to drink hot water for heartburn and indigestion or use hot water bottle on tummy during 1st trimester?
Atlhough you can: Drink hot or cold water while pregnant; from a traditional chinese medicine perspective - room temperature is optimal. The concepts are a little complex & come from the perspective of eastern medicine. See: http://universaltcm.Wordpress.Com/education-information/cold-foods-cold-drinks-caused-health-problems/. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not unless dirty.: No problem with doing this, if the water is safe for drinking. Why do you think it might be bad? ...Read more
I started drinking hot water and have lost so much weight without changing my diet. It's like a secret I don't want ppl 2 know. What gives ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use a hot water bottle while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink cold water while you pregnant?
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to drink hot water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink vitamin water while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink red grapefruit juice while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online