Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Drink Green Tea If You Are Taking This Plavix
Is it safe to drink chai or green tea or chamomile tea while taking Prozac. Also is it ok that I take Motrin for pain?
Yes: Yes ... Prozac is not contraindicated with Motrin or tea. Although the combo together does increase the risk for a GI ulcer - so if try to minimize the use of Motrin as much as possible. If you need a chronic NSAID therapy, Celebrex is safer on the GI system. Hope that helps & that you feel better! ...Read more
Lipton expired: Sorry, this is a question for lipton. As a physician I have no special knowledge on how they determine what date to put on their tea. I could only give you my personal opinion, and i would guess it is safe for a short time after the expiration date, but i don't know that. ...Read more
Is it safe to drink diet green tea? Is diet pepsi not good for diabetics trying to keep down the calories?
Do twinings and organic india tea bags contain epichlorohydrin and is drinking green tea in form of tea bags safe?
Org. India prob. OK: Good question. The best info I found was at http://national.cleanplates.com/health-nutrition/these-teas-are-toxin-free/#.VPrg_uf1jVo which gives several brands with epichlorohydrin-free tea bags.Twinings & Organic India aren't listed but in the discussion it says Organic India says the manufacturer of their bags assures them they are epichlorhydrin-free. Green tea in tea bags is safe-see comment: ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to get a piercing if you are taking immune suppressing medication?
- Is it safe to drink lipton green tea after the expiration date?
- Is it safe to take emetrol if you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink green tea during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to take orlistat if you are taking valproic acid?
- Is it safe to drink green tea while breastfeeding?
- Is it good to drink cranberry juice if you are six weeks pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free