Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Drink Cold Water While You Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol but nothing's helping. ?
Is it safe to give my 11 month old daughter ice cold water to drink? She seems to enjoy it and i haven't noticed any bad reactions. Could it harm her?
Yes it is safe: Cold water will not harm her.Get a more detailed answer ›
Gave 7 yr old 1 tsp of amoxicillin at 3am when will it be safe to give ibuprfin for fever reduction? Cold/fever on and off since thursday, warm to touch.
Sleeping well, some cough, not much appetite but drinking water consistant
How long is it safe to drink bottled water after opening? Like I drink some water and maybe 30 minutes later drink more. Then hours later drink more.
24 hours: Bottled water should be consumed within 24 hours after opening. If you want to keep it longer it should be refrigerated. ...Read more
Yes: Coconut water is a good source of potassium and other electrolytes and gives better hydration than water alone. Raw coconut water also has enzymes that may have (unproven) benefits. I was interviewed for a good article that explores this topic: http://www.Santacruz.Com/news/2013/07/09/coconut_water_everything_its_cracked_up_to_be. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to drink water out of the tap while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink vitamin water while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe to drink cold water while pregnant
- Is it safe to drink red grapefruit juice while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink honey lemon tea while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take water pills for swelling while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online