Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Drink Cold Water While You Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
Is it safe to give my 11 month old daughter ice cold water to drink? She seems to enjoy it and i haven't noticed any bad reactions. Could it harm her?
Yes it is safe: Cold water will not harm her.Get a more detailed answer ›
Gave 7 yr old 1 tsp of amoxicillin at 3am when will it be safe to give ibuprfin for fever reduction? Cold/fever on and off since thursday, warm to touch.
Sleeping well, some cough, not much appetite but drinking water consistant
Yes: Coconut water is a good source of potassium and other electrolytes and gives better hydration than water alone. Raw coconut water also has enzymes that may have (unproven) benefits. I was interviewed for a good article that explores this topic: http://www.Santacruz.Com/news/2013/07/09/coconut_water_everything_its_cracked_up_to_be. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe to drink cold water while pregnant
- Is it safe to drink vitamin water while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink water out of the tap while i am pregnant?
- Can you drink vitamin water zero while pregnant?
- Can you drink too much water while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink caffeine while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online