Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Do Yoga In The Third Trimester
Probably not: Discuss with your doctorGet a more detailed answer ›
Of course....: Sounds like a great way to relax. I'd take advantage of the opportunity now, as similar escapes with a small child, or a toddler, or a school age child, or a pre-teen, or a teenager will be few and far between, and in each case for different reasons. Enjoy this while you can, then enjoy all the joys of parenting to come. Congratulations and cheers to you.... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Go ahead, it's safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes it is safe and whatever position you can get comfortable in! ...Read more
Usually not, but....: It depends on your comfort, how vigorous the activity is, and whether you have interest, rather than feeling you must! ...Read more
Yes but ineffective: Metrogel vaginal cream (metronidazole) can be used to treat bacterial vaginosis (bv) but unfortunately, it's not as effective as the oral medication given over a week. It's a category b (safe in studies) but not as effective in preventing complications of BV in pregnancy such as premature rupture of membranes or preterm labor. Ask your OB if the oral version is acceptable. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yoga for third trimester
- Is polaramine safe in the third trimester?
- Pregnancy yoga exercises third trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is daflon safe during third trimester?
- Is buscopan safe in third trimester pregnancy?
- Is it safe to have sex in third trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex in the third trimester?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online