Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Do Yoga In The First Trimester
Travel/Pregnancy : In general, travel during first trimester is safe. However, I would be mindful to stop and stretch/walk, perhaps at the halfway point, for example. Also consider your personal medical history (for example, past history of blood clots) and always discuss travel plans with your OB-GYN before you travel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It appears to: be safe but call your doctor to get permission to take it because some of the gyn doctors does not like their patient to take any medication without their consent. Beside that you need to be treated for the UTI with medication so it does not progress to kidney infection which could be dangerous for a pregnant woman. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to bend down during first trimester? Like to pick stuff off the floor and such, I'm about 6 weeks.
No worries: In a normal healthy woman, there are no special activity restrictions during pregnancy. As always in life, do everything in moderation... and use common sense. Common sense and immense patience are two valuable traits to practice, in preparing oneself to be a Mom, or a Dad. Avoid excessive worry, and "don't sweat the small stuff". ...Read more
Unsure: Animal studies show it is safe in first trimester, but human studies are not available. Small doses, as in for IV starts should be safe, but if you can avoid it i would. Without full data i would be cautious. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to do yoga in the third trimester?
- Is it ok to do yoga in the first trimester?
- Is it safe to go through security metal detectors in the first trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to do abdominal exercises during the first trimester?
- Is it safe to take baths in the 3rd trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex in the third trimester?
- Is it safe to get a relaxer in first trimester?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free