Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Do Yoga In The First Trimester
Probably not: Discuss with your doctorGet a more detailed answer ›
Of course....: Sounds like a great way to relax. I'd take advantage of the opportunity now, as similar escapes with a small child, or a toddler, or a school age child, or a pre-teen, or a teenager will be few and far between, and in each case for different reasons. Enjoy this while you can, then enjoy all the joys of parenting to come. Congratulations and cheers to you.... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Go ahead, it's safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to sleep on your back in first trimester of pregnancy? When is it not safe, during pregnancy, to sleep on your back? Thank you!
Yes: Chiropractic manipulation is safe during all trimesters of pregnancy. Some chiropractors are trained and comfortable with managing pregnant women. Chiropractic care may help with back pain during pregnancy and maintain spinal alignment/balance. The webster technique of chiropractic care may even be used to manage breech presentations. Discuss with your OB your own situation before seeking care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to do yoga in the first trimester?
- Is it safe to do abdominal exercises during the first trimester?
- Is safe to masturbate on first trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to travel in first trimester of pregnancy?
- Is vibrocil safe for pregnancy first trimester?
- Is it safe to get a relaxer in first trimester?
- Is it safe to have sex in the first trimester?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online