Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Cum Inside 5 Days After Her Period
Not relevant: When a woman is on her period there is no increase or decreased risk regarding sexual activity. Other than risk of sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy, there is nothing dangerous about ejaculation and menstrual bleeding. Many women do not want to have intercourse while they are bleeding but it is not more dangerous. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Safe from what ?: Pregnancy has been documented from exposure on any day of a woman's cycle, including during menses. There are statistically more likely days, often called the fertile window, but these are guesses based on the assumption egg release happens only at that time.If you want to avoid pregnancy, cover up. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had sex but he did not cum inside me but i am scared of precum, i'm irregular and after 4-5 days after sex i had my heavy period. am i safe?
Safe sex??: It wasn't safe sex if your partner ejaculated inside of you. You could still be pregnant. Urine pregnancy tests sometimes take longer to turn positive. Ask your doctor for a blood (serum) pregnancy test. If negative it could be a missed menses, but its probably time to see someone about birth control because this again isn't safe sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Safe sex (condom used) but he cum inside me. Condom looked fine and not broken. Missed period (6 days) & 2 negative pregnancy tests?!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe cum inside a 5 days girl after her menstration period?
- When is it safe to cum inside
- Can a girl get pregnant 5 days after her period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe days after menstrual period
- Can a girl get pregnant 5 days before her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant 5 days before her period?
- Spotting for 5 days after period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free