Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Cum Inside 5 Days After Her Period
Not relevant: When a woman is on her period there is no increase or decreased risk regarding sexual activity. Other than risk of sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy, there is nothing dangerous about ejaculation and menstrual bleeding. Many women do not want to have intercourse while they are bleeding but it is not more dangerous. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Safe?: Depends on what you mean by using the word "safe" I am assuming you are referring to being safe from the risk of getting her pregnant, and the answer to that would be no. Also stds (sexually transmitted diseases) will always be an issue. But other than those two broad categories, you would be "safe". ...Read moreGet help now ›
Safe sex (condom used) but he cum inside me. Condom looked fine and not broken. Missed period (6 days) & 2 negative pregnancy tests?!
Get help now ›
Define "safe": As far as pregnancy goes, it can occur with any unprotected sex on any day of the cycle. It is less likely during menses but possible. As far as safe otherwise, you can still contract a std. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Cum dripped on my lady area so to be safe I took a planb less than an hr after it happened and close to my period wht r my chances?
You should be ok: Plan B acts to bring on your period sooner than it would be by causing a 'flood' of the appropriate hormones. You are probably not pregnant. But you'd really benefit from a good consultation at a Woman's Clinic or PCP to learn how it all works and to feel more comfortable and confident w/ your new knowledge. The more to understand, the better, so learn. If you miss the period - have a test done. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe cum inside a 5 days girl after her menstration period?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Is it safe to come inside of her during her period?
- I am 5 days late for my period is it too early to take a home pregnancy test
- When is it safe to cum inside
- Is it normal to start your period 5 days early?
- Is it normal to have pain 5 days after an endometrial biopsy?
- Is it normal to have cramps 5 days before period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free