Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Cum Inside 5 Days After Her Period
Not relevant: When a woman is on her period there is no increase or decreased risk regarding sexual activity. Other than risk of sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy, there is nothing dangerous about ejaculation and menstrual bleeding. Many women do not want to have intercourse while they are bleeding but it is not more dangerous. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Safe from what ?: Pregnancy has been documented from exposure on any day of a woman's cycle, including during menses. There are statistically more likely days, often called the fertile window, but these are guesses based on the assumption egg release happens only at that time.If you want to avoid pregnancy, cover up. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Safe sex (condom used) but he cum inside me. Condom looked fine and not broken. Missed period (6 days) & 2 negative pregnancy tests?!
Safe sex??: It wasn't safe sex if your partner ejaculated inside of you. You could still be pregnant. Urine pregnancy tests sometimes take longer to turn positive. Ask your doctor for a blood (serum) pregnancy test. If negative it could be a missed menses, but its probably time to see someone about birth control because this again isn't safe sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually the first: 2-3 days immediately after the menstruation ends are safe, but after that it depends on how long her cycle is (average 28 days) and how long she menstruates. It also depends on whether she is regular or not, which makes a huge difference. If she is not regular, that means she could ovulate any time between 7-14 days after the first day of her menstrual cycle, which is dangerous. Use condoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe cum inside a 5 days girl after her menstration period?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Is it safe to come inside of her during her period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it safe to cum inside
- Is it normal to start your period 5 days early?
- Is it normal to have pain 5 days after an endometrial biopsy?
- Is it normal to have cramps 5 days before period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free