Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Cum Inside 5 Days After Her Period
Not relevant: When a woman is on her period there is no increase or decreased risk regarding sexual activity. Other than risk of sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy, there is nothing dangerous about ejaculation and menstrual bleeding. Many women do not want to have intercourse while they are bleeding but it is not more dangerous. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Safe?: Depends on what you mean by using the word "safe" I am assuming you are referring to being safe from the risk of getting her pregnant, and the answer to that would be no. Also stds (sexually transmitted diseases) will always be an issue. But other than those two broad categories, you would be "safe". ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hmmm...: That depends on what one means by safe. Safe from what? (First, if said "female" is one's wife, fiance, girlfriend, or other person, one can stop calling her "a female".) Having sex during the latter part of her period can create a pregnancy and thus a cute little baby, if the sperm survive a few days and she ovulates right after the end of her period bleeding. It happens more with short cycles. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Safe sex (condom used) but he cum inside me. Condom looked fine and not broken. Missed period (6 days) & 2 negative pregnancy tests?!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe cum inside a 5 days girl after her menstration period?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Is it safe to come inside of her during her period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it safe to cum inside
- Is it normal to start your period 5 days early?
- Is it normal to have pain 5 days after an endometrial biopsy?
- Is it normal to have cramps 5 days before period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free