Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Blighted Ovum
Mixed bleeding..sometimes brownish sometimes red and sometimes mixed 26 days post m/c(blighted ovum)can i get pregnant while bleeding..sex safe!
Still bleeding after m/c 26 days(blighted ovum)can i hav sex? Safe to get pregnant while bleeding?can i get pregnet while bleeding
Miscarriage: If you are still bleeding 26 days after a miscarriage, you need to be evaluated by your doctor. The miscarriage may not have been complete. ...Read more
I recently had a d&c for a blighted ovum at 7.5 weeks. Is it safe to try again after my first period? How long for the uterine lining to rebuild?
1 month: Usually i like patients to wait for their first period then 1 more month. There is no reason to wait longer. But conceiving earlier may increase the chance of miscarriage again. ...Read more
I had a blighted ovum in august and am 6w6d pregnant, being able to see fetal heartbeat @ 6w2d. Is sex safe even after my previous loss? I'm paranoid.
Certainly possible: It would be difficult to give you a number or a percent chance. Blighted ovums and early miscarriage are just very common. Unfortunately it can happen again. Assuming you have no medical issues though a normal healthy pregnancy is statistically more likely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blighted ovum: Extremely unlikely that it will occur a second time in a woman's reproductive life unless you have a genetic issue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Is it safe to put neosporin on your vagina?
- Is it safe to take 2 10mg zyrtec a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to masturbate after a workout?
- Is it safe to sleep with headphones on?
- Is it safe to take stool softeners every day?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free