Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Be Around Someone With A Stomach Virus
Usually yes: If you practice good hygiene (don't share food or drinks, wash hands frequently, etc.) the chances of contagion are low in most cases. If someone is immunocompromised or chronically ill, extra precautions or isolation should be observed. Some viruses which cause vomiting may be spread via the respiratory tract, but that is not as common. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Keep your distance: You should probably keep your distance. If you are around that individual was your hands. ...Read more
I just got over a stomach virus now my husband has it. Is it safe for me to sleep in the same bed, will I catch it again?
Safe: you gave it to himGet a more detailed answer ›
You may still be: contagious,so,Hold off for 24 hours(symptom free hours)and then let the games begin. ...Read more
How can I kill stomach virus germs on a fabric surface that is not bleach safe and will not fit in the washing machine?
Soap and water: Soap and water can decrease the burden. Good luck. ...Read more
My daughter vomited near me with a possible stomach virus. Haven't had my hands in my mouth have kept them washed and taken 7 showers. Am I safe?
It is ok: It is ok as long as you are not being exposed to his secretions/excrement. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stomach virus going around
- Is there a stomach virus going around?
- Latest stomach virus going around
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What stomach virus is going around?
- New stomach virus going around
- Is there a bad stomach virus going around?
- Is there a stomach virus going around 2012?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free