Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe Ro Have Sex On Your Period
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Is it safe to have sex on your period? Since its more open down there isn't it a big risk of issues & air embolism during your period? Must I say no??
It is safe: Sex during a menstural period can be a bit bloody, so one consequence is blood-stained sheets, clothes, furniture, etc... Pregnancy is usually not possible, unless sex is at the very end of a "long period" and sperm stays alive for several more days until the next ovulation happens. In real life, air embolisms from typical sexual intercourse (penis-vagina) is not something people worry about. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Is it safe to have sex the day after my period?
- Is it safe to have sex after my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Folliculitis safe to have sex
- Is it safe to have oral sex?
- Having safe sex
- Can having sex with multiple partners delay your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free