Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe If My Heart Rate Goes Over 140 Beats Per Minute While Pregnant
Yes: Women who exercise while pregnant generally do much better throughout the pregnancy as well as during labor, etc. If you exercised before becoming pregnant than you can do what feels right to you and make sure you stay well hydrated. If you are beginning an exercise program for the first time while pregnant you want to start slow and gradually increase the intensity over the course of a few week. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Teen 15. With arrythmia, my heart rate goes to 220 beats per minute and can last for half an hour. Is this dangerous?
What happens if during strenuous exercise your heart rate is 149 beats per minute, determine the following. (a) the frequen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is my heart rate normal if it goes quickly from low to high?
- Is it safe for me to hold my arms over my head while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe for my heartrate to climb above 140 beats a minute during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My heart rate is 52 beats per minute is this normal
- Is it safe to go on a boat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to go to a concert while pregnant?
- Is it safe to put baby oil on my belly while im pregnant?
- Talk to a cardiologist online