Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe For Teenagers To Use Melatonin
Must ask why need it: Although melatonin is quite safe in the recommended doseages and has been used in children as young as 6 months and up..To help with troubled-sleeping issue...Often trouble with falling asleep or jetlag issues etc... I would do is first to find out why the teen needs this-consult doc. Avoid use with other meds that can cause drowsiness and some blood pressure meds-- good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Melatonin: Indefinitely.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uses for melatonin
- Is it safe to take melatonin?
- Is taking melatonin safe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take valerian melatonin?
- Is it safe to take ambien melatonin?
- Is it safe to take melatonin with seroquel?
- Is melatonin safe for hypothyroidism?
- Talk to a pediatrician online