Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe For Pregnant Women Or Nursing Mothers To Take Manganese
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it safe for a nursing baby and reasonable for the mother to get lasik eye surgery if she has had no change in her eye prescription from pregnancy?
Hi doctors, what's kind of collagen and the brand pregnant women and nursing mothers can consume? Thank you.
For Dementia: It would be unusual to prescribe Exelon (rivastigmine) for a p[regnant woman, as it is generally used for dementia, which would rarely afflict a woman of child bearing age. However, familial alzheimers disease can rarely afflict people as young as in the forties, so pregnancy may still occur. I would not recommend Exelon in a pregnant woman. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ginseng safe pregnant women nursing mothers
- Is enablex safe to take if pregnant or nursing?
- Is it safe to take oseltamivir while pregnant or nursing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe for pregnant women to take a bath?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to take tylenol?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to take ibuprofen?
- Is l-glutamine safe for nursing mothers?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free