Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe For Me To Do Chin Ups
Can I have chin liposuction if i've had lymphedema in the past? I had lymphedema after a lumpectomy a few years ago. Is it safe for me to have chin liposuction?
Yes: Men, women, boys and girls (generally age 14 and up) commonly undergo rhinoplasty (nose job) and chin augmentation during the same operative session. A short chin tends to create the perception that even a normal sized nose is large. So adding length to the chin helps to bring harmony and balance to the face. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Supplements & Teens: Nope. Absolutely not. There is no reason for a healthy young man to add supplements to his nutrition. As long as you are eating plenty of protein, and doing cardiovascular exercises there is no reason to risk your health, your growth, your liver with extra 'energy' resources. ...Read more
Weight training: If you are 41 now it is safe. Get some guidance from a trainer before you start. ...Read more
Ask your doctor: You have not mentioned what type of surgery so you need to ask your doctor. ...Read more
Maybe: If there are molds in the environment... That may be a health risk but more commonly, it may be more of an "allergy" issue more than anything. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do pull ups chin ups work?
- How to do abdominal chin ups on a bar?
- How to do chin ups on a total gym?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do chin ups work lower back muscles?
- Do chin ups stunt your growth?
- Why do pull ups give me a headache?
- I have scoliosis is it safe to do push ups
- How to do pushups chin ups?