Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe For A Pregnant Woman To Drink Hot Water
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
Drinking water is: usually advisable. However, too much water, too quickly can be dangerous. Here's an article on this that I just pulled up for you: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-drinking-too-much-water-can-kill/ 2 gallons seems like a lot, but I am not sure of the exact amounts since I am not a medical doctor. In the Boston Marathon several years ago a young psychologist I knew, died ...Read more
Hot tap water: http://www.berkeleywellness.com/healthy-eating/food-safety/article/hot-tap-water-safe-drink http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/lead/tips/water.htm Apparently there may be lead in the pipes ( not banned till 1986) and more likely to leach with hot water. So use cold water , heat in micorwave ...Read more
Is it safe to drink hot water for heartburn and indigestion or use hot water bottle on tummy during 1st trimester?
Probably not: My parents always drank a glass of hot water at bedtime and persuaded me to do it. I never knew why or that it made any difference to complexion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why should a pregnant woman drink hot water?
- Is good to drink hot water a pregnant woman?
- Is it safe to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is hot water safe to drink during pregnancy?
- Is hot water from hot water heater safe to drink?
- Is it safe to use a hot water bottle while pregnant?
- Is drinking warm hot water okay when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online