Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe For A Pregnant Women At 6 Months To Fly Overseas
Move: Stretch your legs, keep well hydrated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sort of: Medications are given a 'pregnancy category' based on whether: they've actually been tested on pregnant women & found to be safe (a), no anecdotal or animal evidence of harm (b), possible animal study evidence so use only if benefit outweighs risk (c), probable evidence of harm (d), definite harm (x). Most meds used would be b or c. I don't know of any that are category a. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cough med: Do not take any medication unless your OB says it is ok and safe for your baby. ...Read more
Ampiclox: Ampiclox is Ampicillin + cloxacillin. Both of these are fda pregnancy category b. According to drugs.Com: there are no controlled data in human pregnancies; however, there are no literature reports of congenital abnormalities associated with it. Cloxacillin should only be given during pregnancy when need has been clearly established.”. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for a baby to have no teeth at 6 months?
- I have a stomach ulcer is it safe for me to fly on a transcontinental flight
- Is it safe for a 6 year old to take a dulera inhaler?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i have a stomach ache and bloody diarrhea is it safe for me to fly tomorrow
- We just a hot tub is it ok for a nine month old to go in temp is set at 99
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to take folic acid tums at the same time?
- Is it normal for a baby to move in your stomach at 3 months?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online