Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To You Burst A Blood Vessel In Your Eye From Power Vomiting
Yes: Any activity which can significantly increase the pressure in your head or chest, like violent sneezing, coughing, or vomiting, could be related to a subconjunctival hemorrhage (broken blood vessel). These will not affect your eyesight, and should clear in 7-10 days. It is more likely if the person has high blood pressure, or is taking blood thinners. No treatment is required in most cases. ...Read more
Yes, gently.: If you are taking blood thinner medication and are getting frequent blood- shot eyes and black and blue marks on your body, be sure to inform your physician. Gentle exersize (not high impact or strenuous weight lifting) is usually possible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to get a headache when you get a popped blood vessel in your eye?
- Is it possible to pop a blood vessel in your eye while sleeping?
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a broken blood vessel in the eye?
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a popped blood vessel in eye?
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to heal?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free