Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Use More Than One Treatment For My Eye Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I have an eye infection i ususally get when I am under a lot of stress. What is the over counter treatment you recommend?
Needs a look by MD: Stress may lower your resistance to infection but will not cause infection all by itself. If your eye gets red frequently, let an ophthalmologist look at it once to see if there is no other problem. He/she might recommend eyedrops to use to deal with the redness which probably is not an infection. ...Read more
4 mo old has eye infection -dr gave erythromycin eye oint for 5 days but 3 days after tx done eye producing puss again! Can I restart the treatment?
Be seen again...: I would recommend that you have your baby examined again by their pediatrician. Block tear ducts are common at this age and the eye discharge may not be infectious in nature. If the eye itself is red and inflamed a different antibiotic ointment may be warranted as the first course wasn't effective. Re-eval will determine if needs treatment or just time. Take care. ...Read more
Eye: Best to consult your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it possible to get a yeast infection if you've had a vagina one, and may have touched your eyes without thinking to wash hands after applying medication? I can't decide if severe random allergies or eye infection. No puss. Just red and extremely itchy.
Coughing, nasal congestion, sneezing. Lower eyelid of one eye is swollen and hurts to the touch and eyes water. Connected or possible eye infection?
My one month baby has eye infection on both eyes it's been a week and he still has it. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use disposable contact lens for more than one day?
- Is it normal to have my period for more than 2 weeks while on birth control?
- Is it normal for my baby to eat more at night than during the day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to have more than one ablation done?
- Is it possible to pass my eye infection onto my boyfriend?
- Is there a way to nip my eye infection before it gets worse and more painful?
- Is it safe for my period to last for more than 7 days?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online