Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Use More Than One Treatment For My Eye Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I have an eye infection i ususally get when I am under a lot of stress. What is the over counter treatment you recommend?
Needs a look by MD: Stress may lower your resistance to infection but will not cause infection all by itself. If your eye gets red frequently, let an ophthalmologist look at it once to see if there is no other problem. He/she might recommend eyedrops to use to deal with the redness which probably is not an infection. ...Read more
4 mo old has eye infection -dr gave erythromycin eye oint for 5 days but 3 days after tx done eye producing puss again! Can I restart the treatment?
Be seen again...: I would recommend that you have your baby examined again by their pediatrician. Block tear ducts are common at this age and the eye discharge may not be infectious in nature. If the eye itself is red and inflamed a different antibiotic ointment may be warranted as the first course wasn't effective. Re-eval will determine if needs treatment or just time. Take care. ...Read more
Eye: Best to consult your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
What would make your eyelashes fall out on one eye with no pain or sweeling? They jus fell out!..Will they grow back? I have had noo symptoms of any eye infection and jus don't know what to do..
Yes: Wait 5-10 minutes between drops though.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have more than one ablation done?
- One eye is dilated more than the other
- One eye dilated more than other
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use disposable contact lens for more than one day?
- Can you use more than one glycerin suppository?
- Is it normal if my left cheekbone are eye more prominent than my right?
- Is it possible to pass my eye infection onto my boyfriend?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online