Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Swallow Your Tonsils
I was eating puffed paady and its hard cover go and irritates my right side of tonsil i m feeling like pricking pain unable to swallow what to do?
Liquids: If this just happened I would wait a bit then try to swallow some liquids or something soft like banana or white bread dipped in milk. Avoid acidic juices. If the problem is severe or persists then you should seek medical attention. ...Read more
I feel like something is stuck behind my tonsil whenever I swallow I feel it...is this something I should be worried about?
GI tract: Eventually, they end up in the toilet, like the other things you swallow. ...Read more
No and yes: Tonsilliths or tonsil stones are an accumulation of debris in the crypts of the tonsils. They cause discomfort and foul breath. They can be expelled with blunt end of a toothbrush or like object. If swallowed, they are readily inactivated by the acid in the stomach. This should not be harmful. Good oral hygiene, gargles with most gargle solutions will help. You may end up with tonsils out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get a tonsil infection after having your tonsils out?
- Tonsils swollen hurts to swallow
- I swallowed a tonsil stone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen painful tonsil stones swallow doctor
- Is it possible to have strep throat without tonsils?
- Is it possible to bruise your trachea?
- Is it possible to shrink your tongue?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online