Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Sneeze With Your Eyes Open
A semi-autonomous, convulsive expulsion of air from the lungs through the nose and mouth, usually caused by foreign particles irritating the nasal mucosa. A sneeze expels air forcibly from the mouth and nose in an explosive, spasmodic involuntary action resulting chiefly from irritation of the nasal ...Read more
No: It is certainly possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
Very difficult : It is nearly impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. If, however, you are able to do it then i don't see any problem or it causing you any complication. ...Read more
When I sneeze i see flasheswhen my eyes are shut and when eyes are open, I also get nose bleeds, and head akes, and it's getting worse ?
Coughing, nasal congestion, sneezing. Lower eyelid of one eye is swollen and hurts to the touch and eyes water. Connected or possible eye infection?
No harm: It is the usual reflex for the eyes to close when you sneeze, but it is harmless if they don't. ...Read more
It's a reflex : Almost everybody closes their eyes when they sneeze due to a reflex that causes the eyes to closes. It is normal. ...Read more
Reflex?: Some people can sneeze without closing their eyes. ...Read more
What do you think is causing my 21 month toddler to be continuing to sneeze all day, this being the 2nd day. Eyes little puffy.Cno other symptoms.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to sleep with your eyes open?
- Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
- Is it possible to tighten up the loose skin on your upper arms with exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for your eyes to turn yellow after you have tattoo?
- Is it possible for your skin color to change with fairness creme?
- Is it possible for your eyes to change color?
- Is it possible to completely roll your eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free