Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Perform Circumcision On Yourself
Yes, but: It's possible to do just about anything to yourself but not recommended. Adult circumcision can be a bloody operation and seeing one's own blood spewing from an incision can make the most stall wort woozy. It is an outpatient procedure that can be done with a local anesthesia. I strongly recommend urologic consultation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is circumcision ever performed for medical reasons? Are circumcisions ever performed out of necessity for medical reasons?
How can I perform a "do it yourself" circumcision at home? My friends and girlfriends make fun of me and I'm ready to become normal.
Don't do it: This is clearly not to do it yourself situation. Ask your primary care doctor about a referral to a urologist you can take care of this for you safely. Hope this helps! ...Read more
Local urologists: Consult with your primary care physician or nurse practioner for a urologist with a good reputation as a competent, or better still superb surgeon. Good luck. ...Read more
Controversial: Religous and personal reasons aside, do the medical benefits outweigh the risks? All reading of the data seem to support the benefits.But is that enough? Should we be doing procedures to minimize very rare conditions such as penile cancer? We need, i think, more substantial research data. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Here are some...: You may ask your parents or teachers or pastors or local hospitals; that would be much easier than online chat. Or you may type "find a doctor for circumcision" to locate one meeting your need. But preferably look up a urologist to do circumcision. Best wishes... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was told that i needed a circumcision. Without my consent a dorsal slit procedure was performed on me. Is this allowed/accepted?
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for to have phimosis after circumcision?
- Is female circumcision only performed in undeveloped countries?
- Is it possible to infect yourself with genital herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to do foreskin restoration after an adult circumcision?
- Is it possible to train yourself to see clearly underwater?
- Is it possible to stress yourself into having a heart attack?
- If it is possible to tell if your spleen is enlarged by checking yourself
- Talk to a urologist online for free