Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Pass My Eye Infection Onto My Boyfriend
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
My boyfriend has rash like sores on his penis only afew a week ago seen a ER doctor for a eye infection showed the rash too. The ER doctor told him it wasnt herps but now there are more rash like bumps. But they do not hurt what so ever.
He : He should see his primary care doctor for a complete work up an evaluation. It definitely does not sound like herpes. Herpes infection tends to be very painful, and usually resolves in about a week to ten days. He could be dealing with a bacterial infection or even syphilis. It is hard to say without evaluating him myself. Please make sure he follows up. Good luck. ...Read more
My eyes are extremely red. They do not itch or get crusty, but they hurt. It started in the right eye and spread to the left. Possible eye infection?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to use more than one treatment for my eye infection?
- Is it possible to get a yeast infection in my prostate gland?
- Is it possible to fix my lazy eye when i already had surgery on it before?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to nip my eye infection before it gets worse and more painful?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if his penis does not enter my vagina?
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online