Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Have Your Period And Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: One does not have periods while pregnant. ...Read more
Is it possible to have your period while you're pregnant? I've been told yes by some women and no by a nurse..Which is it?
Not possible but...: While it is absolutely not possible to have a period while you are pregnant it is possible to have bleeding while you are pregnant. The definition of a having a period is the act of shedding the endometrial lining due to not being pregnant. If you are pregnant and having bleeding it is not a period..It is just bleeding and should be evaluated. ...Read more
Is it possible for you to have your period and be pregnant? I'm not talking about spotiness or light bleeding. I'm talking about a regular med flow.
Yes.: Bleeding like a period in early pregnancy may occur due to several different causes. These include an abnormal pregnancy (threatened miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy), implantation bleeding with a normal pregnancy, bleeding from the vagina, cervix or uterus due to causes not directly related to pregnancy, or even due to a false positive pregnancy test with a normal period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to be pregnant after having your period?
- Is it possible to have period symptoms and be pregnant?
- Is it possible to be pregnant and have a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to still have a period and be pregnant?
- Is it possible to be pregnant and get your period?
- Is it possible to have my period and be pregnant?
- Is it possible to be pregnant while having your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free