Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Have Five Wisdom Teeth
It's been five days since I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Am I still at risk for dry sockets? I am terrified.
Yes, but: do you have any worsening pain or swelling or difficulty chewing or swallowing? if non of those then relax and discuss any symptoms or concerns with your oral surgeon ...Read more
Taking antibiotic for wisdom teeth five days ago and noticed something weird going on 'down there'. I.E. Burning, itching. What should I do
Every mouth differs: Not every wisdom tooth needs to come out. Some come into your mouth is a good position that allows you to keep it clean and use it. Others come in at bad angles, or in positions that don't allow it to be kept clean. If they do need to be removed, it is better to have them out while you are still young. The older we get the harder our bone gets, so the extractions can be harder to do. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Start at about 15: Wisdom teeth eruption can vary on ages, most likely around 15 years old. Whether the wisdom teeth erupt properly is another matter. The teeth can no erupt at all (completely impacted- in bone, bone and tissue;) partially impacted- part way through the tissue or fully erupt. Many people are born these days without wisdom teeth. Should have your dentist monitor as you get to this age. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible not to have wisdom teeth?
- Can you have 5 wisdom teeth?
- Day 5 wisdom teeth removal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cost of having wisdom teeth removed
- Wisdom teeth removal and factor 5 leiden
- Having your wisdom teeth taken out
- Should i have my wisdom teeth removed
- Talk to a dentist online for free