Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Have Five Wisdom Teeth
It's been five days since I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Am I still at risk for dry sockets? I am terrified.
Yes, but: do you have any worsening pain or swelling or difficulty chewing or swallowing? if non of those then relax and discuss any symptoms or concerns with your oral surgeon ...Read more
Taking antibiotic for wisdom teeth five days ago and noticed something weird going on 'down there'. I.E. Burning, itching. What should I do
Its been 140 hours or 5 days since all 4 of my wisdom teeth were removed. It it possible to get dry socket? And can I eat anything i want?
Dental anesthesia: Yes, but this doesn't happen very often. Of all surgeries done every day, you only rarely see this and it's not due to removing the wisdom teeth (or the surgical expect of tooth removal). The complications that end to cause deaths just like any most other surgeries is anesthesia related (typically being from Conacious sedation and/or general anesthesia), not the local anesthetic numbing agent. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many: There are many complications that could occur from third molar or wisdom tooth extraction . They could range from minor to severe pain; nerve damage, swelling, infection, muscle trismus, excessive bleeding etc. However, you should remember these complications are rare and should not discourage you from having the procedure done. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible not to have wisdom teeth?
- Is it possible for your head to hurt so bad you feel like you have to throw up?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if i have secondary amenorrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have cramps 5 days before period?
- Is it possible for a virgin to have pid?
- Is it possible to get dry socket twice on the same wisdom tooth?
- Months after giving birth is it possible to have a a retained placenta
- Talk to a dentist online for free