Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Have A Yeast Infection With Only Burning And Itching
Yes: In women, yeast infections are the second most common reason for vaginal burning, itching, and discharge. Yeasts are found in the vagina of 20% to 50% of healthy women and can overgrow if the environment in the vagina changes. Antibiotic and steroid use is the most common reason for yeast overgrowth. But pregnancy, menstruation, sperm, diabetes, and birth control pills also can contribute to it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
My vagina itches and burning when i pee. I pee friquently, i think i have a yeast infection. What home remedies can i do?
I have a yeast infection but, no itching or burning just heavy thick discharge can I still use OTC products to clear the discharge?
What should I do if I have a yeast infection and it's really irritated? I have massive itching, clumps, and burning, and have already tried Monistat and I am still irritated.
Ok i think I have a yeast infection i done a one day OTC treatment and was wondering how long til it starts to relieve the itching, burning and pain?
I think I have a yeast infection but not sure. Burning when urination, itching (not all the time). Could this be something else?
I think I have a yeast infection, but i'm not sure. Will it hurt me to use an OTC treatment? Have itching & a little burning on outside.
I was recently treated for BV but I still have discharge burning and itching I finished RX for the BV so I am wondering if I have a Yeast infection?
Yeast infection: It could be a yeast infection. Try an over the counter yeast infection preparation for vaginal yeast infections like Monistat. If your symptoms have not resolved by one week after treatment, then you should see your family physician or gynecologist for further evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to treat a yeast infection then turn around and have bv?
- Is it possible to be pregnant with twins and have a miscarriage with one?
- Is it possible for me to live with a chiari malformation and not have surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to shave while you have a yeast infection?
- Is it possible to get a yeast infection in my prostate gland?
- Is it normal to have a high hcg level with only one baby?
- I have a mole on my face and i want to remove itcan i remove it is it possible
- Talk to a dermatologist online