Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Have A Miscarriage Without Cramping
Unlikely?: What symptoms u r having?Get a more detailed answer ›
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
5 wks pregnant and very bad lower back ache and cramping/pulling feeling . No bleeding. Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
Yes, for a time: The cramping should be lessening within a few days after a miscarriage. If it persists or gets worse, you may have retained tissue and must consult an ob-gyn asap. ...Read more
Nothing: Cramps is a very normal and common complaint. I understand your anxiety which will only produce more cramps. So relax and drink plenty of water. Whatever is going to be is going to be. Your worrying will not make it better but may worsen it. Take your vitamins and follow-up with your obstetrician. ...Read more
Symptoms of Miscarri: Cramps and vaginal bleeding in combination. Severe cramps can be present in a variety of conditions during pregnancy such as a ruptured ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, ovarian torsion. If persistent or worsening you need to see a physician right away. ...Read more
Why do I feel mild cramps everymonth after my early miscarriage back in july?. It last for 1-2 days on my 14days
See below: It sounds as if you're experiencing anovulatory cycles. These are usually self-limited. If they persist, see your doctor. ...Read more
Two weeks before period strong cramps in right side and rather a lot of clear, gooey discharge, history of miscarriages ?
Miscarriaged 3 weeks ago started bleeding bright blood feeling sick and cramps and pain on the side what does this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding or cramping?
- Is it possible to have a period with no cramping?
- Is it possible to have shingles without the rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to have the flu without a fever?
- Can you miscarry without bleeding or cramping?
- Is it possible to have a full pregnancy after a miscarriage?
- Is it possible to be pregnant with twins and have a miscarriage with one?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free