Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Have A Full Pregnancy After A Miscarriage
Is it possible for a hpt detect a new pregnancy if it's been 2 full weeks since my natural miscarriage?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: As distressing as it can be to have a miscarriage. Having 2 is actually not that uncommon. Most women in that situation are still able to have a baby. You should go see an obgyn and discuss your history with them. Depending on the visit, they may tell you to keep trying or they may order some tests to look for reasons you miscarried. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Day 3 of cycle. 38 yrs. FSH is 13.4
Should I be concerned?
Started Clomid on day 3 as well.
3 pregnancies, 1 full term, 2 miscarriages
I have had 5 miscarriage, is there something that i can be tested for to prevent another one? And have a full term pregnancy?
My blood work came back as me having panagglutination..Can that affect pregnancy? Can it cause miscarriage? Can u go full term with that blood result?
Pprom loss at 22 weeks on 122014. + hpt on 2615 miscarriage 2 days later. I have 2 older kids what can I do to have a healthy full term pregnancy?
Back to School: Wow. Perhaps you are in need of a lesson in how your body works. Once the HCG hormone level decreases then your ovaries can reset and begin ovulation for the next cycle. You have already been told here today that this can take weeks to months to be healthy. Conception occurs if there is sperm ready to meet the ovulated egg at the next cycle. Sperm take one to five days to reach this egg. ...Read more
Pregnancy: You must see your obstetrician about this. You will get comfort and excellent advice. If you want an opinion from another obstetrician do so. ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have a pregnancy after a partial oophorectomy on both ovaries?
- Is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms after a week?
- Months after giving birth is it possible to have a a retained placenta
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to have a period after conception?
- Is it possible to be pregnant with twins and have a miscarriage with one?
- Is it possible to get a tonsil infection after having your tonsils out?
- After having a hysterectomy is it possible to still get an std
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free